From the Manufacturer
Base Station 1.0 generates accurate external tracking. Slash, punch and spin with precision.
Enjoy high visual resolution and minimized screen-door effects. See detail-packed worlds the way they’re meant to be seen.
Go easily between reality and virtual reality with the flip-up design—all without disrupting your VR journey.
Unleash ultimate precision.
External tracking. Precise movements. Elite performance for PC-VR gamers.
SteamVR Tracking and advanced controllers enable precision and freedom of movements. Swing a racket behind your head, crisscross your swords—moves at all angles are quick.
- Screen: Dual 3.4" diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye (2880 x 1700 pixels combined)
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: Maximum 110 degrees
- Audio: Stereo Headphone
- Input: Integrated microphones, Headset button
- Connections: USB 3.0 (or later), DP 1.2, Proprietary Connection to Faceplates
- Sensors: G-sensor, Gyroscope, Eye Comfort Setting (IPD)Ergonomics: Flip-up visor, Adjustable Eye Comfort Setting (IPD), Adjustable headstrap
Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, Dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button
Connections: Micro-USB charging port.