Terms and Conditions
WHO IS QATARMOBILE.QA?
QATARMOBILE.QA is a trademark of Qatar Mobile, a company based in Qatar. The domain name www.QATARMOBILE.QA is owned by Qatar Mobile . In this document, we refer to ourselves as 'QATARMOBILE.QA', 'we' or 'us' or 'our' and we refer to you as 'you', 'your' or 'Customer'. We refer to 'Merchant' as 'stores' or 'retailers'. What does QATARMOBILE.QA do? We are an online platform of Smart phone, Accessories and other electronic products across Qatar and we are the provider of the Services. The Services are made up of the following:
Part of the Services relates to communicating information to you about Smartphone, Accessories and other electronics products and services available at those stores and allowing you to shop products and services available at those Stores and through our online portal. For the customer order through call/WhatsApp only have Limited Access.
2. Delivery: Products purchased in our platform will strictly be delivered. Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address you specify in your Registration and or by Order. For the shop to pick up orders we will reserve the order for one day.
3. Delivery timeframe: You acknowledge that delivery of the Products within 1 to 3 days delivery according to the order slip you entered upon confirming the delivery. All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your Product is delayed QATARMOBILE.QA will inform you accordingly
4. Deemed receipt: In the event you do not receive the Product by the projected delivery date and immediately inform QATARMOBILE.QA customer care in any manner.
5. Customers failure to take delivery: If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Customer's reasonable control or by reason of Stores) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Stores. QATARMOBILE.QA has the right to cancel the order.
6. Agreement: We may change these Terms at any time and all changes will be posted on-line. These Terms were most recently updated on DATE. The Agreement exists between you and us from the time you start using (or whenever you use) our Services until you stop using our Services entirely and you tell us (by post or by email at QATARMOBILE.QA EMAIL ADDRESS) that you no longer want to be bound by the Agreement. However, continued use of the Services (or accessing any of the Sites) shows us that you agree to be legally bound by the Agreement (or any new or changed Terms then in place which form part of the Agreement).
7. Scope of Use: For Customers - QATARMOBILE.QA is for your non-commercial, personal use only and not for business purposes. You may access the QATARMOBILE.QA only through our website and app, standard web and mobile browsers and similar consumer applications, but not with any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, or data mine our Sites, via scraping, spidering or otherwise. (As an exception, revocable at any time by us, operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.)
8. Place restrictions: The QATARMOBILE.QA is directed solely at those who access the QATARMOBILE.QA online. We make no warranty or representation that the QATARMOBILE.QA is available or otherwise suitable for use outside of the Qatar. If you choose to access the QATARMOBILE.QA from locations outside Qatar, you do so on your own initiative but cannot avail its services.
9. I. Age restrictions: You must be 18 years of age or over, with proper identification to place an order from QATARMOBILE.QA platform. Prevention on use: We reserve the right to prevent you from using the QATARMOBILE.QA online platform at any time and for any reason.
Depending on the particular functionality of QATARMOBILE.QA at any time, you may or may not need to register to use much of its functionality or to access much of our Services. If you do register, we operate an QATARMOBILE.QA account in which information is stored about you (called your Account) and the act of creating an Account is known as Registering or Registration. However, non registered customers(guest users) can purchase the product from our website, but they do only have limited access . Registering allows us to: provide you with easy access to information about you, your use of the Services, your past behaviour on the QATARMOBILE.QA platform and your past purc to help you use the Services and to modify your preferences. We reserve the right to decline a new Registration or to cancel an Account at any time. You Register with us so you dont have to re-enter your information every time you do something (like make a purchase).
How to Register
During Registration, you will also need to supply us with (or we will supply you with) a password. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorised third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorised use of your email address or any breach of security known to you. You agree that we are not responsible or liable in the event that a person to whom your password is disclosed uses (and/or transacts via) our Services and platform. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
Valid email addresses
All Accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly. Any Accounts which have been registered with someone elses email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re- validate their Accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. In no event shall QATARMOBILE.QA (each of our Respective Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Shareholders, Retail Partners, Licensors, and Logistics) be liable to you for any incidental, special , punitive, consequential, or indirect damages ( including, but not limited to, damages for deletion, corruption, loss of data, loss of programs, failure to store any information or other content maintained or transmitted by the services, service interruptions, or for the cost of procurement of substitute services). Arising out of our in connection with the services , or these terms, however arising including negligence, even if we or our agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
RULES OF QATARMOBILE.QA USAGE
1. Errors and omissions: We are not liable for errors or omissions if we have complied with the standards set out in Clause 3. We will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any Services, information or listings of Goods on the QATARMOBILE.QA platform or forming part of the Services from time to time.
2. Stop/Block Access: QATARMOBILE.QA reserves the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of the Agreement or otherwise. We reserve the right to close your Account if you are violating the Agreement in any way (including if you are seen to be using proxy IPs Internet Protocol addresses to attempt to hide the use of multiple Accounts, or if you pretend to be located in a country different from where you actually reside, or if you disrupt the Sites or the Services in any way)
3. Multiple Accounts: You may not open multiple Accounts, whether to circumvent restrictions or otherwise. In any event, if you do use multiple Accounts, if we do take any action against you, you may have action taken against all of your Accounts.
4. Technology: We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate. We do not guarantee that the Sites or Services will support all browsers or mobiles or operating systems or that the Sites or Services will continue to support browsers or mobiles or operating systems currently supported.
5. Withdrawal: We may always, at any time, withdraw any information or any aspect of any of the Services at any time.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
1. Suspension: If you use (or anyone other than you, with your permission uses) the QATARMOBILE.QA in contravention of the Agreement, we may suspend your use of the Services and/or Site (in whole or in part). If we do this, we may refuse to restore the QATARMOBILE.QA until we receive an assurance from you, in a form we deem acceptable, that there will be no further breach of the provisions of the Agreement, or indeed we may refuse to restore the Services or Sites at all.
2. Law Enforcement: We shall fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of the Agreement.
3. Preservation of rights: Our right to terminate the Agreement shall not affect any other right or remedy we may have in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities which have come about before termination.
We reserve the right to charge you a convenience Fee while you enjoy our platform. QATARMOBILE.QA accepts only Card/Cash on Delivery.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless QATARMOBILE.QA and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys' and experts fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from your unauthorized use of the Services or from any breach by you of these Terms, including without limitation any actual or alleged violation of any law, rule or regulation.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact QATARMOBILE.QA using the 'Contact Us' page on the Platform. QATARMOBILE.QA will liaise with Merchants (Store) on your questions and complaints.
CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTION / ORDERS
· Cancellation by Seller: There may be certain orders that Seller is unable to accept and has the right to cancel either by the Seller directly or Seller can instruct QATARMOBILE.QA to cancel such order. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Sellers may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller or to QATARMOBILE.QA.
· Cancelation by buyer: The buyer has the right to cancel the order within 24 hours without any cancelation fees.
RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS WITHIN QATAR.
· Return policy of QATARMOBILE.QA is applicable in the territory of Qatar.
· Products are returnable if youve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product.
· Buyer expressly acknowledges that the Seller selling the defective Product will be responsible to Buyer for any claims that Buyer may have in relation to such defective Product and QATARMOBILE.QA shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
· Return will be processed only if:
· It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession
· The product is not different from what was shipped to the customer
· The product is returned in original condition (with brands/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
· Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
· Products marked as 'non-returnable' on the product detail page cannot be returned.
· Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the products packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse delivery. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the product, you shall do it at your own risk.
· Request to return for refund or replacement must be raised before 24 hours of delivery of the product.
· Returns are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaint/return. During pick-up, your product shall be checked for the following conditions:
1. Products may be rejected for return if they are not returned as per the conditions mentioned above. Products may also be rejected for return (for refund or replacement) if sent directly to the Seller by you without our approval for the same, in which case you waive any and all claims against QATARMOBILE.QA.
2. Refund/replacement shall be issued to you only after verification
3. Replacement is subject to availability of the product (size, colour, etc.)
4. In case the replacement product is out of stock, money will be refunded. (Terms Conditions apply)
5. If the price of the replacement product is lower than the amount paid by you originally, a partial refund will be issued to you provided.
6. Products sold as combos/sets cannot be replaced or returned individually.
7. We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
8. All refunds shall be made in Qatari Riyals only.
9. We reserve a right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery and pick-up.
10. In the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
11. The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product.
We are no way responsible or liable for the offer for sale or sale of the Product by the Seller to the Buyer, its delivery, the warranty terms (if any) related to the Product and the return, refund or cancellation of purchase of any Products.
Company does not warrant that the sale price provided by the Seller of the Product is accurate, proper and valid. Any error in the sale price shall be solely attributed to the Seller and not to QATARMOBILE.QA. Prices, Product description and availability of the Product are Seller's responsibility.
QATARMOBILE.QA shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the Product, delivery of the Product directly by the Seller.